Friday 14 May 2010

Why I love physical therapy?


When you have to decide what career you want and what is the professional activity that you want to realize for a long time in your life, it's a decision that is not easy to take. I'm not an exception in this regard. I know that I want something related with the health of people, but even so, this careers are a lot! Then, I began by choose what are the activity that I want and I like the close relationship with the persons and the rehabilitation of them. Therefore, the career that is closer to this idea is physical therapty, because you have a close relation with the entire person and not a piece of him or her. Also, in this profession we have many areas to work and it's very good, such as respiratory, trauma, cancer therapy among over. Is a good profession!

6 comments:

  1. the physical therapist is the best career!!!!!......wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. This career is amazing
    See you

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I agree with you that - sometimes -is very difficult to choose a career ... but when you find what you like ... is the best!
    see you (L)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey.!!!
    this is my photo jajajja
    I agree whit you too

    see you tomorrow xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you like very close relations with people 1313 xd hahaha
    Physical therapist is a good option, I´m happy that you don´t hate your career, we all know it's hard to decide which career to follow in the future
    see you later Nicol!!

    ReplyDelete