Monday 23 August 2010

My favourite movie


When I think about ¿which is my favourite movie? is so complex for me, because depends of time of watch it and I love many movies, then is so difficult to choose. In this moment, when I think one, the movie that comes to my mind is "Todo sobre mi madre" is a Spanish production of famous director Pedro Almodóvar and has all I need in a movie. First, the story is very beautiful with love, deception, intrigue and drama. The characters are well defined and their ways are cross. It makes that story very interesant. For another hand, the ways that Almodóvar shows the events is exciting, for example in a part of the movie, the protagonist's son died and she cried near to him, this scene is focused from view of son and the director transmitted mother's pain perfectly. Another factor is the originality of story, I don't want to say everything, because the idea is watch it, but I can advance that the plot is very interesting. Also, the movie shows about complex subjects like drugs, paternity, sida and gets a movie that takes all elements and achieved a good film like only Almodóvar knows to make it.
In brief watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment