Friday 23 April 2010

earth surprises

The morning of 27 of january everybody had a change, and a great change. The previous day all are completly normal, La Noche gives us a show in the last days of the Festival de Viña and makes that miles of persons sang his songs and dance with them, but it festive atmosphere change dramatically a few hours after.
I woke up suddenly when my sister turned on the light and I didn't understand what was happening, but immediatly I caught the situation. I remember that I felt afraid, because it was so strong and so long, but I didn´t lost the control of the situation. Another thing that is very clearly of those day, is the noisy. I heard as if all was falling on the grove, when really, in my case, are only noisy, luckily.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, we are fortunate to be safe!
    Thanks Godness I was awake...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole your experience reminds me of what I felt ...
    I love you, see you

    ReplyDelete