Friday 30 April 2010

In my free time I love [...]


Ok, today I'm gonna talk about my hobbies. I like to do many things and I want them to be different, for example sometimes, when I'm in my house and I don´t have anything do, I love to watch movies, especially Spanish movies, because I like the accent and the way that they made it. In these days in my house, I like to listen to music too, the different styles, sometimes Chilean songs or music in English, it depends on the day.

I love to go with friends to the cinema, although I don't go a lot. Usually we go to walk across the parks and things like that, because it's so relaxing to sit on the grass and we talk about our lives for hours. Also, I love to dance and go to places where the music is varied and where they have pop music.

I believe, that hobbies are very important for to know to the persons, the things that this person likes and you know how this person is.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love go to the cinema too because I disconnected from the world...
    (L) See you

    ReplyDelete