Friday 16 April 2010

In the first time

Well, well, this is my fisrt post. I´m Nicole (or naicolson) and I study physical therapy at the Universidad de Chile.
I'm 19 years and I live in Santiago, in fact, I was born here and my all live is here. I love to go out for a walk with my friends and do things diferents with them.
Something very important for me, is my mp3 because I like listen my music that is really, really varied because I had pop, rock, indie and many things that a I hear according to my mood. Sometimes, I listen music in spanish like Shakira, I love her songs! or chileans musicians like Javiera Parra that had a covers very good.
My objects, in this blog are get a good level in english and to write more fast and clearly, because my redactions it's not very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment