Saturday 26 June 2010

My future with the physical therapy

In the physical therapy we have much ways and I love it, because allows me many options, in many areas. However I know that area and I like it more than others: the neurological area, because have all I need, I can work with people of all ages and I want it in my future. I like more children but I don't want work all my life only with them. I would like to work in major health centre, because in my career and in the area that I want it's very important have the resources to make a good therapy. Also, I want to work with a team because I don't like the lonely work, I believe that in rehabilitation is more effective the work in team.
Another thing that is important: the working hours, for me, the work must be with a normal work day, namely, than allows to be with your family and friends and you don't live for the work.
Also, my dream job had a good infrastructure, because it's important have a nice place, that makes feel good. In relation to salary it be sufficient for to live and hopefully allows me travel for different places, because this is my dream, to know many places of Chile and the world, places that be absolutly news to me with other people and other culture. I believe that it's funny.
Finally, I will say that I want a place that mark a before and after, in the lives of the persons that will be my pacients. That is priceless for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment